Capital Alphabet with Serifs
- A: Swingset frame. Hang glider.
- B: Boobs—top view.
- C: Boppy pillow. Empty hug. The moon.
- D: Handle on tub—need two.
- E: Business end of a pitch fork.
- F: Mail box and awning.
- G: Ergonomic office chair.
- H: Two frat guys with their penises taped together.
- I: Pillar from the Parthenon. Skinny girl.
- J: Fishing hook—just below the surface.
- K: An arrow and its destination.
- L: Toddler in front of TV.
- M: Bridge broken in the middle.
- N: Poorly placed slide.
- O: Wading pool. Fruit loop. Tire swing.
- P: Breast implants—profile.
- Q: Wheel with a brake. Sleeping cat—rear-view.
- R: Dancer with pointed toe.
- S: Snake set to strike.
- T: Scaffolding for power lines.
- U: Swing—empty
- V: Girl at the gym with a six pack.
- W: Cartoon camel stuck on his back.
- X: Cheerleader in the air.
- Y: Worshipper.
- Z: A piece of lightning.
by Kim Groninga, © 2011
This poem first appeared in Poetry East, Fall 2011
- Last updated
December 6, 2014
This site AWESOMELY hosted by Cedar Valley Tech: Cedar
Falls Computer Repair